Social Stationery Store
Families with children in financial distress, have free access to school supplies and toys. This structure was put into practice with the valuable donation and care of "Stirixi" Volunteers, a group of women who embraced our vision with love and sensitivity. The City of Athens Reception and Solidarity Centre was able to significantly enrich its services for the city’s vulnerable families with the aim to improve their daily lives.
Service hour: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 15:00 (by appointment)
- Application (to be filled in at K.Y.A.D.A.’s Social Service)
- ID Card
- Recent Income Tax Notice
- Passport and residence permits for all family members if they are not Greek citizens
- Recent Marital Status Certificate
- Birth Certificates for all family members
- Unemployment card (if available)
- Lease contract if the residence is rented or permanent residence certificate or public utility bill (electricity, phone services or water supply). If you are hosted, the E1 and a public utility bill of the host are required.
Applications are accepted throughout the year at 35 Pireos Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All the supporting documents should be submitted in photocopies. The beneficiaries are reviewed every year, for a possible change of their socio-economic situation.