Service hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 15:00
- Application (to be filled in at K.Y.A.D.A.’s Social Service)
- ID Card
- Recent Income Tax Notice
- Passport and residence permits for all family members if they are not Greek citizens
- Recent Marital Status Certificate
- Birth Certificates for all family members
- Unemployment card (if available)
- Lease contract if the residence is rented or permanent residence certificate or public utility bill (electricity, phone services or water supply). If you are hosted, the E1 and a public utility bill of the host are required.
Applications are accepted throughout the year at 35 Pireos Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All the supporting documents should be submitted in photocopies. The beneficiaries are reviewed every year, for a possible change of their socio-economic situation.